Custom Weston Florida Paver Projects
Weston Florida Brick Pavers & Concrete Pavers are affordable and durable pavers for sale in Weston Florida.
At U.S. Brick & Block, we offer Weston Florida residents pavers made of concrete. Our concrete pavers are an affordable option in comparison to other materials and is much more durable than asphalt. As certified specialists by the Interlocking Concrete Paving Institute (ICPI), we are fully licensed and insured to install concrete features in a safe, efficient, and aesthetically pleasing manner.
The concrete pavers we install provide the following benefits:
- Creates uniform joints and edge spacers
- Made of stiff, very strong concrete mixture
- The thick material is suitable for all purposes, including driveways
Depending on your needs, we can customize our concrete pavers accordingly. Our team of experienced professionals work side by side our clients to provide the finished project you want!
Weston Clay Brick Pavers: Durable And Beautiful Clay Paving Systems in Weston Florida
At U.S. Brick & Block, we offer clay brick pavers in a variety of styles to fit your needs. Many designers and architects prefer this product offering to other options because of their durability and aesthetic appeal. Our clay pavers can be used for driveways, patios, and entranceways.
Add a Timeless Design to Your Residential or Commercial Property
We offer the following types of clay pavers:
- Old Barcelona: Our Old Barcelona tumbled clay pavers create an aged look in a variety of colors. The materials are designed for driveway as well as roadway applications. We can create unique designs with consistent dimensions, and permanent color features that last a lifetime. The durable product provides natural beauty with an authentic earth tone.
- Old Chicago: The Old Chicago pavers provide the used brick look that cannot be duplicated by new materials. Each and every brick contributes to the overall look of the finished project. The unique blend of used bricks can create a durable structure or pathway that cannot be replicated.
- Boral Clay Pavers: These clay pavers are made from earth materials and are unparalleled in terms of durability and aesthetic appeal. The permanent color come in a variety of options that never fade. No matter what the weather conditions may be, the UV exposure will never change discolor these clay pavers.
Natural Stone Pavers: Original And Incredibly Strong
Natural Stone Pavers are fabricated from travertine, marble, and limestone materials imported from different quarries around the world. The beauty of this natural stone is not only aesthetically pleasing but maintains the capabilities to withstand the harsh elements of mother nature in any climate and retain the same rich look as the day it was installed.
Limestone Paving Systems in Weston Florida
Coral Stone is a very porous material that was discovered 30 million years ago at the bottom of the ocean. It is not uncommon for the limestone product to contain remnants of sea organisms in its composition. We obtain the highest quality coral stone product in the industry from a quarry located in the Dominican Republic. This quarry uses cutting-edge Italian machinery to guarantee precision with each and every cut.
Marble Pavers in Weston Florida
Marble is a metamorphic rock that forms when limestone is subjected to heat and pressure of metamorphism. It is primarily composed of the mineral calcite; this mineral component recrystallizes during metamorphism and changes the texture of the rock. Recrystallization is the distinguishing factor between limestone and marble. Marble and marble tile are not only aesthetically pleasing but also very durable, making them great flooring paver selections for pool decks, patios, and driveways.
Travertine Pavers In Weston Florida
Travertine is a natural stone that is very porous and provides a natural non-slip surface, making it an excellent flooring paver choice for pool and patio decks, as well as driveways. The key difference between Travertine and other natural stones remains in the formation of the rock, the density of the stone, and appearance. Travertine is formed in hot springs and/or limestone caves. One of the key characteristics of Travertine is the pitted holes within the stone, which are caused by carbon dioxide evasion.