You will be expected to handle a wide range of administrative and project management support related tasks including but not limited to: answering phone calls, material tracking per job, general errands, data entry in our PM Software (Buildertrend), and providing general clerical and administrative support for company operations as needed.
- Permit Expediter –collect/compete required paper work, submit permit applications to city building departments, monitor permit approval process, and make any corrections that needed to get approval.
- Coordinate with suppliers and vendors to ensure our construction teams have the materials they need
- Communicate with clients about schedule, scope of work and progress of each project
- Answering phones and taking care of daily walk-ins
- Responsible for completing any tasks assigned by the Operations team.
- Responsible for daily updates to the permit status report
- Assist in file building/ take off requests
Knowledge, Skills, Requirements
- Ability to asses, communicate and prioritize the daily needs of the position
- Proficient with Microsoft Suite (Excel, Word & Outlook)
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Strength in prioritizing, organizing and executing tasks
- Ability to stay on task with multiple competing priorities
- Excellent customer service skills
- Reliable transportation
- Reliable communication
- Ability to perform data entry to complete job duties timely and efficiently
- Valid Drivers License
- Experience in Plan Swift or Structure Studio a plus
- Proficiency in English is required; Fluent in Spanish is a plus
- We offer a competitive compensation and employees benefits package including medical and dental insurance, holidays and paid time off.
EEO / Drug Free Workplace
Job Type: Full-time